Thursday, December 31, 2015

Detoxing for the average human.

Hello everyone and Happy New Years EVE!  I am carrying out my every year tradition of being snuggled into warm blankets, drinking warm tea and ringing in the new year with probably prayer and sleep but for now I am thinking of all God has given to me in 2015 and I am setting some mental goals for 2016!

As most of my readers know, I love hair and skin and that is the entire focus of my career and all of my goals within the beauty industry! I have made leaps and bounds in 2015 (praise Jesus) and I look forward to more and more growth in the new year to come!  In all of my research I have always read about all different kinds of natural vitamins, antioxidants, radiance boosters etc and I have always read about TURMERIC and how it is a natural detox for you body, also delivers several more benefits such as mood enhancer, health for heart and bones, anti-inflammatory etc and I stumbled across some in the store a few nights ago and decided to give this a try!  After all, it is a New Year coming and I love a great detox!  The directions instruct taking 1 TURMERIC pill a day with a glass of water and so I began doing this along with a major increase in my H20 intake to about 70 ounces a day along with Biotin, Collagen and Flax Seed Oil!  Surely with all of this going on I would start to feel some detoxing going on and sure enough I am!  Detoxing is not always fun and if you're doing it right you won't feel too great the first few days but keep your head up!!  A couple days ago I began feeling sick and I know that its from the detox pushing out all of the toxins in my body, this is a GOOD SIGN!  



In addition to your everyday vitamin taking I will also encourage you to drink MORE water than you would normally because at this time your body needs an extra boost to help flush those bad guys out! Lemon, mint leaves, limes, oranges > these are all some great things to add to your h20 at this time as the citric acid and internal alkaline will help to balance the body hormone levels as it empties the toxins... Gross but so GOOD!
Throwing it back a little .. HAPPY NEW YEAR.. BE AMZING, BE REFRESHED, BE DETOXED!!!! 

XOXOXO, KiMmY





No comments:

Post a Comment